Friday, July 11, 2008

Company's Coming!



Bathroom cleaned to a shine.....check
Floors mopped.....check
Fresh towels put out....check
Rosemary sprigs placed in milkglass vase.....check
Homemade soap placed in shell holder.....check

Some very dear friends are visiting for the weekend. Alan is agreeably giving up his room which is especially nice since he has his own bathroom. But boy did I have to clean this room today. And that is all I am going to say about that......! The soap is made by a friend and her daughter. They make a variety of natural soaps in their basement soap kitchen.It is heavenly and I am an addicted customer for life. You can find them at katherinelesliesoaps.


No comments:

a chickadee

 I have taken to afternoon walks in the fields along the side of the woodlands. Today I carried along a small pair of binoculars hoping to c...