Thursday, November 27, 2008

Making pie crusts

For some reason or other my husband bought some frozen pie crusts back when they were on sale and as I was preparing to make my pie crusts for our Thanksgiving pies, he wanted to know why I was not using those frozen pie crusts stored in the extra freezer in the garage. Considering how I have been making my own pie crusts for some time now all I could do was look at him. Some things will always remain a mystery to me.The pumpkin pie recipe along with the coconut custard were lying on the counter and it was time to teach the girls the art of pie crust making.

Simple as pie!

2 comments:

Hill upon Hill said...

Those hands look experienced.

Cathy said...

Those hands are definitely on their way.....Charlotte is a young girl after her mother's own heart. She absolutely loves to cook and bake!

a chickadee

 I have taken to afternoon walks in the fields along the side of the woodlands. Today I carried along a small pair of binoculars hoping to c...