Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Covered Buttons

Remember this sweater?





After completing it some while back I had in my mind to find the perfect buttons. I was thinking covered buttons would add a pretty touch But alas, I started hunting for store bought ones, but without success whatsoever. So began my venture in seeking for the perfect fabric ( must stick with the original plan). In the attic I discovered an old piece of fabric inherited from my parents before their moving days. Might just be the perfect fabric for the perfect buttons.

It was. I love my sweater which reminds me of the sea.

1 comment:

Hill upon Hill said...

Yes, the buttons are perfect and do remind one of the sea. You do fit a lot in to your day.

a chickadee

 I have taken to afternoon walks in the fields along the side of the woodlands. Today I carried along a small pair of binoculars hoping to c...