Tuesday, April 21, 2015

the facts noted


"Sitting here with one's knitting, one just sees the facts"
                                                                                              ~Agatha Christie

And the fact is this sweater is getting closer to completion. I began this knitting project when snow was on the ground and the wearing of a wool sweater was a pleasurable necessity.
But now the fact is that the coming of spring makes one fully aware that this sweater will be added to next year's winter wardrobe. 
I will block this sweater well, and then hope it will still fit.

1 comment:

Karen said...

You look so peaceful sitting there. I love the beautiful cup, as well.

a chickadee

 I have taken to afternoon walks in the fields along the side of the woodlands. Today I carried along a small pair of binoculars hoping to c...