Tuesday, December 11, 2018

a day of bursting light and promise


After two days of staying home due to the snowy weather, today promises to be different and have daily life ventures carry on. Yet Charlotte asks, "Do you think you can get out of our driveway?"

This morning I enjoyed seeing the sunshine glaring bright on the white crisp snow, my feathered friends feasting on last evening's sunflower seeds that were just tossed onto the snow frequently  throughout the past two days. Time enough to go back to filling the feeders twice a day.

 We received an email that Nutcracker rehearsals will resume tonight. Sigh with gratifying relief. I will pick Breanna up at 3:30 since she too is dancing...a mouse and an angel... on stage  for the first time this year!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Such a lovely view. Merry Christmas!

a chickadee

 I have taken to afternoon walks in the fields along the side of the woodlands. Today I carried along a small pair of binoculars hoping to c...