Friday, May 22, 2020

a healthy homemade mouthwash

To take the time to make certain cleansing or personal  products at home can be experiments in themselves. I find some are not worth the time or effort, but this homemade mouthwash is easy to make with simple ingredients and works great. 

Mouthwash:
1 cup filtered water
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
 2 teaspoons baking soda
7 drops of liquid stevia
5 drops of peppermint oil
5 drops of clove oil
1/8 teaspoon vanilla

I just mix all ingredients together with a whisk until dissolved and then funnel it into a pretty jar to set on my bathroom counter. (If your water is cold you may consider warming  it before adding the salt so it will dissolve better.) 

No comments:

a chickadee

 I have taken to afternoon walks in the fields along the side of the woodlands. Today I carried along a small pair of binoculars hoping to c...