But I have been known to throw away important things too, but we will not go into that this very moment. I truly believes it all equals out in the long run and it keeps my home more orderly.
However, I do write down things in my journal that I believe are" pressing". By this I mean things that I would like to get done sometime in the near future. They are pressing on my mind as things that would be nice to be accomplished if possible. I rather think of them as wildflowers gathered on a late summer afternoon and pressed between the pages of a huge dictionary for later use. You know "pressings."
This weeks pressings:
- cut more lavender stems
- bake a loaf of whole wheat bread using new Pampered Chef loaf pan
- cut out one of Charlotte's summer dresses
- make a trip to the local yarn shop and buy yarn for the sweater I am itching to knit
- organize the stack of books laying around my bedroom, from here to there ( apparently I do not have the same problem with books as I do with scraps of paper)
- make a fresh batch of hummingbird feed
And knitting this sweater is proving to be as fulfilling as expected. Lovely yarn, Debbie Bliss Prima in rich hydrangea blue.