"...that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Savior in all things." Titus 2:10
Sounds perfect to me! May you have the opportunity to do just that!Blessings!Deborah
Love, love, love that quote.
Sounds Fabulous!! ~Love Heather
Janye Eyre is my favorite novel!I hope for a cat again someday to add a bit more bliss to home life. I have to convince my hubby first.
Post a Comment
...while I am away. The days are extremely hot and dry, being outside proves to be a test of perseverance in levels for heat tolerance. ...
4 comments:
Sounds perfect to me! May you have the opportunity to do just that!
Blessings!
Deborah
Love, love, love that quote.
Sounds Fabulous!! ~Love Heather
Janye Eyre is my favorite novel!
I hope for a cat again someday to add a bit more bliss to home life. I have to convince my hubby first.
Post a Comment