Thursday, June 5, 2008
last of the strawberries
I am eating the last of the "picked" strawberries this morning. Going to the strawberry field and picking strawberries in season is one of the highlights of this time of year. Since both of my daughters have May birthdays, one of them always manages to get a strawberry birthday cake of some sorts every year. This morning I ate a breakfast, al fresco, consisting of organic key lime yogurt with fresh strawberries and flax grain. I am off to a healthy start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
who will feed the hummingbirds?
...while I am away. The days are extremely hot and dry, being outside proves to be a test of perseverance in levels for heat tolerance. ...
-
You will be seeing some photos I downloaded onto this post. Continue on until you get to my actual explanations. All of these pictures are y...
No comments:
Post a Comment