Bare feet, chalk and a cement driveway contributed to great fun this afternoon. The weather embraces warmth and sunshine allowing the girls to squeeze a portion of time creating chalk art.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
who will feed the hummingbirds?
...while I am away. The days are extremely hot and dry, being outside proves to be a test of perseverance in levels for heat tolerance. ...
-
You will be seeing some photos I downloaded onto this post. Continue on until you get to my actual explanations. All of these pictures are y...
3 comments:
It looks like wonderful fun! That won't be happening here for a few months yet though :o). I can see how it would be a renaissance of the soul.
Blessings!
Deborah
So fun. The driveways and sidewalks are still ice covered here and probably will be for sometime yet.
I'm afraid that the weather has played tricks on us today.
Cannot wait to kick off my shoes and sink into the warm earth come summer. Never thought I'd say that. I don't even like summer. ;o)
Post a Comment