Saturday, April 2, 2011
frost and turn
One day I shall take a cake decorating class. I will go to the store with my list to buy the needed supplies to decorate cakes. Then I will bake cakes, lots of them I hope, wrap them in saran wrap, place them in a basket and tote them to my specially selected class to decorate with flowers, curlicues, ribbons and such.
Maybe, just maybe, one of the items I will purchase will be a turntable.
But I find my Lazy Susan works remarkably well for frosting cakes, especially cakes with fluffy cream cheese frosting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
who will feed the hummingbirds?
...while I am away. The days are extremely hot and dry, being outside proves to be a test of perseverance in levels for heat tolerance. ...
-
You will be seeing some photos I downloaded onto this post. Continue on until you get to my actual explanations. All of these pictures are y...
4 comments:
Yum! It looks delish and I like your turn table idea. I hope I remember that next time I bake cake.
I have always thought that would be fun! One day we should take a class together.
Fluffy cream cheese frosting? hmm...that sounds worth remembering and researching. After Lent, of course! ;-)
It sounds delicious! I would love to take a cake decorating class too. It's fascinated me ever since I made my firstborn's first birthday cake.
Blessings!
Deborah
Post a Comment