Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sea Magic

The grand finale of saying goodbye to our bathing suits and our beach towels before they are packed up until next year; we are leaving bright and early (the car is already packed) to stay in the little cottage by the sea this weekend.

Already I am hearing the gusty calls of the gulls and sensing the lively sea breezes brushing my hair with it's rigorous breath.

I will behold September sunrises and delight in our mist- damp suits dancing in the wind, as a morning's cup of coffee is being savored while sitting in a blue rocker on the porch. It's divine magic to me, and I find myself being hushed in the ocean's clamor and aroused in the sea's quiet.

Here's to a happy weekend to all!

These are past photos from May's trip.

5 comments:

crochet lady said...

How absolutely wonderful. What a cozy spot to take in the wide expanse of the sea. Makes me think of how deep and wide the love of Christ is for us.

PAK ART said...

Sounds beautiful. I could sit and listen to the ocean all day. I love those sounds and smells.

Hill upon Hill said...

Oh that looks so wonderful. To sit there and see morning light, to watch and hear the waves.... to be lulled to sleep by them.

Hill upon Hill said...

Oh I am back visiting this picture again.

Hill upon Hill said...

Oh my, three times; I am back here again!

a chickadee

 I have taken to afternoon walks in the fields along the side of the woodlands. Today I carried along a small pair of binoculars hoping to c...