"...that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Savior in all things." Titus 2:10
Those are lovely. I almost chose some pink ones today when we went shopping for flowers, but went with red and a bright peach color. I love geraniums.
I'm loving the beautiful flowers in abudance right now. Yours are lovely.I just went to Lowe's and got some more to plant. I never seem to get enough the first time!
Post a Comment
...while I am away. The days are extremely hot and dry, being outside proves to be a test of perseverance in levels for heat tolerance. ...
2 comments:
Those are lovely. I almost chose some pink ones today when we went shopping for flowers, but went with red and a bright peach color. I love geraniums.
I'm loving the beautiful flowers in abudance right now. Yours are lovely.
I just went to Lowe's and got some more to plant. I never seem to get enough the first time!
Post a Comment