Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Kirsten Dream Birthday


You know there is a popular saying applied to several things in life, especially regarding children, simply stated, "May all your dreams come true".

This is something parents like to do for their children

as much as it is humanly possible.

Charlotte's birthday dreams were easily met this year....a Kirsten American Girl doll.

Did you notice the smile on her face that absolutely could not be erased? Now my dreams have come true too!

Happy sixth birthday sweet Charlotte.

3 comments:

crochet lady said...

Sweet # six Charlotte! That smile is absolutely priceless. The doll kind of looks like her except for the eye color.

On another note, growing the pinto beans will be a first. I never grown legumes to dry before. I'll let you know how it goes.

Karen said...

I love her sweet smile! Good memories being made in your home.

Hill upon Hill said...

Oh yes, it is so nice to give them joy. Ours came in the form of a dolls' house.

Hope your daughter is enjoying camp.

I love your photo and words about Summer.

a chickadee

 I have taken to afternoon walks in the fields along the side of the woodlands. Today I carried along a small pair of binoculars hoping to c...