"...that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Savior in all things." Titus 2:10
Sometimes I choose my own gifts and this year I believe I chose wisely, the DVD entitled "Wives and Daughters". We began watching it last night. I dreamed of sewing an entire wardrobe of clothes just like those worn in this movie.
It looks like it will be a wonderful story. I love these period pieces like Emma and Pride and Prejudice. Hope it is enjoyable to you all! HNY!
Hmmm, sounds like a movie to rent soon!Blessings!Deborah
Post a Comment
Bountiful as is the hand of Providence, i ts gifts are not so bestowed as to seduce us into indolence, but to rouse us to exertion. ~Will...
2 comments:
It looks like it will be a wonderful story. I love these period pieces like Emma and Pride and Prejudice. Hope it is enjoyable to you all! HNY!
Hmmm, sounds like a movie to rent soon!
Blessings!
Deborah
Post a Comment