Sunshine was pouring its happiness into my house one morning. I was drunk, even though the strongest drink of my day was only coffee laced sugar and cream. The ray's brightness and the wonderful way it played upon the ordinary things of my home created such a happy place.Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
there and back
Earnest Hemingway absolutely stated it rightly by saying, "Never go on any trips with anyone you do not love." It has been decade...
-
You will be seeing some photos I downloaded onto this post. Continue on until you get to my actual explanations. All of these pictures are y...



3 comments:
Wonderful photos, they made me smile with a sunny feeling too!
Oh yes, I would have to spend my morning out in that sunroom (?) with my coffee, sugar and cream, too. Such a cheery place to be! Were your eggs "sunny side up?" ;o)
Oh it is catching.
Your home looks so warm and inviting.
Post a Comment