We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his son, Jesus Christ.
...while I am away. The days are extremely hot and dry, being outside proves to be a test of perseverance in levels for heat tolerance. ...
4 comments:
Beautifully danced and this is the special dress you made too isn't it. A very special Easter time! Are they beehives in the background?
Karen,
I was pleased with how the dress turned out, it was classic in its simplicity.
Charlotte was dancing in her big brother's back yard, four of the five hives are kept there. And they are happy bees!
That's good to hear, it looks like a lovely big backyard too.
I loved these photo's. I too noted the hives. I have been toying with the idea of bee keeping. How does one begin?
Post a Comment