Tuesday, July 29, 2025

a sunflower tale, part 2

Remembering my woeful sunflower tale back in June, I could not wait to share my sunflowers that bloom along the back vegetable garden fence.

Sunflowers in sunlight.

"Ah sunflower, weary of time
Who countest the steps of the sun
Seeking after that sweet golden clime
Where the travellers journey is done”
– Ah! Sunflower, a sunflower poem by William Blake



5 comments:

Dianna said...

Cathy, your Sunflowers are beautiful! I love how they come in so many different colors these days.

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Always a good summer tradition. Farmers here do it at the edge of their fields. andrea

Sandi said...

So beautiful.

Sandi said...

Psst. Had a question for you over on my blogpost! 🤗

Gretchen Joanna said...

Those are pretty spectacular!!

who will feed the hummingbirds?

 ...while I am away.    The days are extremely hot and dry, being outside proves to be a test of perseverance in levels for heat tolerance. ...